Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Stair step cards...

These cards take me quite a bit longer to make...mostly in deciding the combination of stamps I want to use.  I think the time is well spent!


Made for our (coffee lovin') daughter....
This beautiful paper (Stampin' Up!) is called MOCHA MORNING SPECIALTY...
with flocking on the black part of the design.
I added wire for the 'steam', pearls, and metal heart beads.


...thanks a latte!






I've been wanting to send several thank you cards to people
who have been extra thoughtful.

This is a card I gave to one person...who said she felt like she should send me a thank you card for the thank you card.
She also said the card was a gift.
When they are that touched & happy...so am I!
That's the reason I love spending the time
to specially design my cards.

 

The flowers were stamped separately, cut out and attached with Stampin' Dimensionals.


~ ~ ~ * ~ ~ ~

We have a generous family at church who shares the bounty from their garden.
This is for them...


The pumpkin is made from the small oval punch & the leaves
from the Bird Builder punch.
Lovin' the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch!


I still have another person to make a thank you card for.
stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment