Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I love card orders....

I have a friend that orders cards from me every now & then.

She requested 4 sets of five cards.
Besides using cards I had on hand,
I made new cards specifically for her.

These are the new cards I made...




~~~     ~~~     ~~~

Her only specific request was to make one set of cards with bees...







I didn't want to just give my friend four stacks of five cards
so I made little
gift bags for each set along with a gift tag,
ready for her to give away as gifts.


She was as thrilled with them as I'd hoped!!!

1 comment:

  1. If ever there was a blog appropriately named, it is this one. It is indeed scattering joy. Simple joy. But the cards are awesome. Truly! Well done and i hope you are still making and sharing cards.

    ReplyDelete