Friday, November 12, 2010

Recipe Card Swap...


Cut lots of ovals and here's what you get...


Pumpkins!

I was in a recipe card swap...but only two other people participated.
I was looking forward to new recipes but totally understand.
There's just not time to do everything!

To make this 6" square card, the punches I used are the
Large & Extra Large Oval, Two Step Bird Extra Large (for the small leaves), the 5-Petal Flower Extra Large for the bigger leaves
& the Modern Label Extra large.

For texturing, I used the Big Shot Square Lattice embossing folder.
Using the flourish stamp from the ELEMENTS OF STYLE, (pg 133), 
I stamped in Soft Suede ink on the same color card stock.
Other colors used are More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie (how appropriate!)
Garden Green & Cajun Craze

The recipe is in the pocket!



I shaded each of the ovals to give depth to the pumpkins.
I really like how they turned out!



 

These are the other two cards I received in the exchange...


2 comments:

  1. Mom, So pretty! It would have been worth the swap - just to get your cards! :) You scattered Joy on my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved receiving my pumpkins and recipe - and what a wonderful idea to use ovals to make a pumpkin! And we love the dessert, too - already tried it! ~Char

    ReplyDelete