Monday, February 28, 2011

Yay! Time for a Stampin' Workshop!!

Here's a couple of samples I demonstrated and made at
Tammi's workshop.

I showed a variety of uses for the Big Shot & Stampin' punches.


The more I use my Big Shot, the more I want to use my Big Shot!
Find it in the Stampin' Up! Catalog Page 204

 Each of these projects were made using the Big Shot,
either by cutting or embossing.



We made this card at our demonstrator meeting & loved it
(who wouldn't love the purses)
so I used it again at Tammi's workshop.

The designer paper is one of the items you can get FREE during
Sale-a-bration!
I used the Ice Cream Parlor paper
pg. 7 in the Sale-a-bration mini catalog. 

The Daffodil Delight card stock was run through the Big Shot
Square Lattice embossing folder (pg. 214)
Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die - by Stampin' Up!
Frost White Shimmer Paint - by Stampin' Up!
I used the Frosted White Ink for the
little purse "closures".  (pg. 195)
This ink is so pretty and comes in 3 colors. 
You can also make your own shimmery paper by putting a few drops of this ink
in a spritzer filled with rubbing alcohol. 

Build A Cupcake Xl Punch - by Stampin' Up!
The Cupcake Punch, sold in the Occasions Mini catalog pg. 22, was used for the purses.  Punch just the bottom part of the cupcake, turn upside down so the scallops are on the bottom and apply handles made from two sizes of oval punches.  Punch the small oval first then center the larger oval over the smaller oval punched out area. 
The purse "flap" was made with the 3/4" circle punch. (pg 203)
1-3/4 X 7/8 Inch Oval Punch - by Stampin' Up!
1/2 Inch Circle Punch - by Stampin' Up!

I used the Stampin' Dimensionals to apply the purses.

 

~     ~     ~     ~     ~     ~

Isn't this black & white butterfly card elegant?!
I saw one similar on-line but changed it for my card. 
I'm anxious to make it in a variety of colors.
A beautiful & quick card!



Beautiful Wings Stampin' Up! Embosslits Die - by Stampin' Up!
This is the Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die that I used. (pg. 215)
How cool is that?  It embosses the wings & cuts out the butterflies!

Elegant Bouquet Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die - by Stampin' Up!

Elegant Bouquet on page 214 is the name of the embossing folder I used.
No wonder the card looks Elegant.
I used the same ink for the center of the flowers and body of the butterfly.

~     ~     ~     ~     ~

Do you see our little Ema's picture on my travel mug?!

This project started to pop as soon as I ran the Daffodil Delight card stock through the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder. (pg 214)
It immediately became more cheerful!

Two Tags Stampin' Up! Bigz Die - by Stampin' Up!Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die - by Stampin' Up!
                               Two Tags Die         Perfect Polka Dots folder


The Hershey's Nugget holder is made from the
Two Tags Big Shot die (pg. 206)
Cut out two of the tags on the left and adhere together at the score lines.


The other punches used are the 1 3/4" Scallop Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch (pg.201) & the Decorative Label Punch on pg. 30 of the Occasions Mini catalog.
The "For You" stamp is from the Punch Bunch stamp set
& the ribbon are both part of the free merchandise from
the Sale-a-bration catalog. 
 Decorative Label Punch - by Stampin' Up!
1-3/4 Inch Scallop Circle Punch - by Stampin' Up!
Scallop Trim Border Punch - by Stampin' Up!












Stampin' is GREAT when you have Cabin Fever!

Thanks for hostessing, Tammi!
You can order any of these items from my web site.
http://dawnmusson.stampinup.net

Just click on the Stampin' Up! Catalog on the ride side
of my blog & begin shopping!

The UPS man can deliver & you don't have to get out in bad weather!
Contact me if you have any questions


No comments:

Post a Comment