Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Finished piece for the art auction...

Here's my piece for the Habitat for Humanity
art auction held at the Staggering Ox.



-----------------*---------------------*----------------

This is my "steam" rising from the cup of coffee. 
I used a different glue to get a finer, more controlled line of glue for the ground coffee. 
After it dried, I gently brushed
away loose coffee...and off came the "steam"! 
I was pretty bummed at first but realized it was for the good.
Now it looked more like steam rising!
The glue works well for card stock but not oil paint! 

-----------------*---------------------*----------------

Here's the close up of the steam & varnished coffee beans.


I'm enJOYing my Coffee Art....
...I have more "old" beans, too!   :D

No comments:

Post a Comment