Monday, May 10, 2010

S'more....Jewelry...

I made S'more....
....jewlery.

Three of these were finished but
the rest I made Friday night and Saturday morning.
(Now why do my neck & head ache?!?)

Our church Mother~Daughter brunch was Saturday morning.
I wanted a bracelet for my Mom, 2 sisters & neice as well as
for a friend & her Mom who went with me.


This pattern is called Spring Garden.
I changed it some so that the flowers
looked more like a flower.
The center bracelet is the original pattern.
The flowers look more like grapes probably
because they are purple.
Perhaps they are grape hyacinth
or lilacs!


The original pattern called for using all the
same size small seed beads. 
On some, I used larger beads.  A crystal makes
the center of each flower.


 ~  ~  ~  ~ 
A piece of jewlery without a crystal is like.....
an egg without salt!

No comments:

Post a Comment