Monday, August 24, 2009

Butterfly birthday card....

This is a card I made for a dear friend who shares the same birth date as me. The colors used are Regal Rose, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink and Old Olive.
Flight of the Butterfly (pg 108 in the SU catalog) is the stamp set I used. This set is "two step" process which is very easy especially with the Stamp-a-ma-jig. (pg. 191) For the first step, I stamped the solid butterfly in So Saffron. For the second step I stamped the dotted edged butterfly in Regal Rose over the solid image using the Stamp-a-ma-jig. On another piece of card stock, I stamped a second solid butterfly, the flower butterfly over that one & cut it out, bent the wings up just a little and used a Stampin' Dimensional to apply. This was layered on Pretty in Pink card stock and mounted with Stampin' Dimensionals.



This card made me smile so I'm sure it should make my friend smile, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment