Thursday, January 5, 2012

Babycakes...

This is my newest "tool" or "accessory" for the kitchen.

Shortly after I started my job, I decided it would be nice to make birthday treats for those in the office.

 

...13 years later....

I'm still making treats for twice (at least)

the amount of office people.

 

I thought this babycake maker would add fun & a nice variety.


The night before I needed treats, I thought it would be a good idea to try it out first so I made these using a regular cornbread recipe.  They turned out great...in just 4 minutes!

====***====***====

These are the babycakes I made for Ed's birthday
using the chocolate cake recipe
that came with the babycake maker.
I need more practice on getting the frosting the right consistency
but they turned out good anyway.        



Here's a close up showing how I used
using coffee beans & glass marbles
as an anchor.




No comments:

Post a Comment