Monday, March 28, 2011

the EMA*LINE headband

There's the Baby Gap,  Old Navy, Oshkosh lines of clothing for babies.

Here's the Ema*line.   ; )

Beautiful*Bow-dacious*Blingy!

made to scatter JOY

and my first attempt at baby headbands.

(I didn't have anyone to try them on
so I'm hoping the size is good.)

I made this one to go with Ema's camouflage outfit.
The feathers are from the pheasant her
Grandpa Musson got last Fall.


I had to add a couple beads & a crystal, too!






I sent the teal one for Ema to share if she wants to.
There are a lot of babies at the Good Shepherd Hospital and
maybe one baby & Mommy need cheering up.

 



Don't you love the muffin (otherwise known as cupcake) 
ribbon and charm!?



My Stampin' Up! Big shot and dies were perfect for making the
camouflage, pink & white glittered felt flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment