Tuesday, February 16, 2010

...without the last minute...

Saturday morning, I had 35 minutes to make a card, gather a few supplies and head across town to meet a gal and head to Red Lodge for a meeting.
Even in Laurel, it takes more than 5 minutes to get across town.
I wasn't even sure what card I wanted to make but started designing one in my head while getting dressed.


This is the result...

I used "Vintage Vogue" flowers, stamped, cut them out,
stamped "happy birthday" and punched it out...
grabbed a few brads & Stampin'Dimensionals.
Tossed everything in my bag & headed out!

The flowers and greeting were added with Stampin' Dimensionals after 
we arrived in Red Lodge.
The card was for the lady who was heading up our meeting!

If it weren't for the last minute, a lot of things would not get done!

No comments:

Post a Comment