Saturday, October 24, 2009

Merci!

A ride in the countryside...



I made this thank you card for someone who brought me a gift from France.
Stamp set: Paris in the Springtime.
First, I sponged the road with black ink then in scrap paper, I cut out hill shapes and sponged them with Certainly Celery.
Next, I cut out cloud shapes and sponged them in Bashful Blue.
The Merci "cloud" was punched out with the Scallop Oval punch. 

The shopper/rider is colored with watercolor pencils, cut out & applied with none other than Stampin' Dimensionals.

To add glimer, I put shimmer paint and rubbing alcohol in a mister bottle and spritzed the card.  You can see the glimmer here...

See the Eiffel Tower is in the background!


Colors used:  Tempting Turquiose, Pink Passion, Pretty in Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment