Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sunflower card with Flower Soft center...

This time of year, I love seeing the little sunflowers lining the roads on my way to work. This is a card I made for a friend at church who every Sunday from Spring through Autumn brings a fresh beautiful bouquet. All the flowers are from the Creator left in her care. She faithfully brings a bouquet then lets someone from church take it home to enjoy it the rest of the week. She is such a blessing.
I used Versa Mark ink pad and colored the images with chalk. The paper punches I used are on pgs. 186 - 167 in the Stampin' Up! catalog. The colors I used are Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip & Garden Green. I sponged Chocolate Chip on the edges of the card.

You can see the Flower Soft in this picture. It has a spongy feel & adds a lot of dimension.


You can see in these pictures that I cut out an extra sunflower to add even more dimension. The flower and circle cut outs were applied with Stampin' Dimensionals.


No comments:

Post a Comment