Friday, February 5, 2010

Caution...


I was so excited to get my STAMPIN' UP! order and see this
CAUTION sign for myself!
My order did come yesterday.

The UPS person put the box in the car that was in our driveway.
The car happened to belong to my father-in-law who was visiting.
The license indicates the car is from
a different county and clearly NOT our car!
What if I had no idea whose car
was in our driveway and they left with my box!?!?!
I think there should be
a CAUTION sign for the UPS drivers!
Normally, they leave a note saying they put the box
on the back deck or at the neighbors. 
I'm sure they'll be more careful next time!  (I'm hoping!)

But I am thankful to have my order &
I'm looking forward to free time to go through everything!
I'll let you know what I think of the new products!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment